With hybrid working as the new norm, business operations are now taking place between the office, home and shared workplaces. There are more devices than ever connected to our shared databases. On the other hand, information, digital and paper-based, is growing at unprecedented rates.
Documents are scattered on desks or wedged into filing cabinets, while digital documents are stored in emails, personal folders and spread across shared networks. Basic tasks such as sourcing a contract to make some last-minute changes or scanning an invoice to admin is becoming unproductive and time-consuming.
In our more mobile and flexible workplace, content sprawl is causing new challenges, impeding collaboration, draining efficiency and creating frustration. What was once a simple task in our brick-and-mortar office, is no more.
- Staff are unable to find the information they need and become frustrated.
- The existing multifunction printer is not user-friendly and makes tasks such as scanning a chore. Collaboration suffers.
- Your printer seems to be malfunctioning every second week, especially when you need to print or scan something urgently, casing downtime.
- With rising energy costs, running a print fleet is becoming too expensive.
- Staff send print jobs and collect them 20 minutes later. Contracts, financial statements, and invoices are left unattended, leading to confidential information is at risk of being lost, misplaced, or even stolen.
If these workflow pains sound familiar, then your business needs a comprehensive business partner to help revamp your document management strategy. With decades of industry expertise, Kyocera will fix the root cause of your problems, not just the symptoms. Whether your organisation operates in logistics or financial services, we’re here to help you build stable foundations for smarter working.
Let’s address those challenges together with our award-winning TASKalfa 7054ci Series.