KYOCERA Device Manager
Introducing the new KYOCERA Net Device Manager (NDM)
NDM provides IT Administrators and service technicians with centralised printing device management, to monitor and manage thousands of devices from one location:
- Upgrade firmware
- Configure settings
- Install applications
- Receive automated problem alerts
- Check toner levels at a glance
- Generate device reports
- Arrange devices in groups
NDM is web based, running on all current browsers, including Microsoft Edge
and Google Chrome. It can run as a server or as a utility tool.
NDM leverages Kyocera’s device management knowledge gained through the KYOCERA Net Viewer (KNV), KYOCERA Net Admin (KNA) and KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS) and adds upgradability from KNA and KNV:
- Improved usability and appearance by expanding operating system and browser support
- Performs simple operations on single device 30% faster than KNA and 50% faster on multiple devices.
- Implements up-to-date IT security features.
- Establishes anonymous data feedback to discover general customer needs and guide future business opportunities and provides predictive analysis for consumables.
- Expands market share through multi-vendor support
Who else can benefit from NDM?
NDM is targeted to IT administrators at customer sites. Other user types include:
- Service technicians at Sales Companies (SC) or dealers visiting customers to configure devices
- Warehouse technicians at SCs or dealers who may pre-configure devices before shipping to customers
- Developers at SC, dealer or customer level who will use NDM APIs to build custom solutions with ERP, CRM, SMS systems
- .NET Core 1.0.3 LTS (Installation prerequisites -VC++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015) Note that .NET Core is included in installer package and in order for .NET Core to work properly, your system must have all the latest Windows updates.
Tested operating systems
- Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Chrome 52 and higher
- Safari (compatible)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge for Windows
- Firefox 53 and higher
Standard version requirements (for enterprise customers)
- Minimum: 4GB RAM, 2 cores 1.5 GHz CPU (supports up to 100 devices)
- Recommended: 32GB RAM, 8 cores 2.2GHz CPU, 1000Mbps gigabit Ethernet adapter (supports up to 10,000 devices)
- Database: MS SQL 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016 Express / Standard / Enterprise editions