Control sensitive documents and reduce printing costs
MyQ is a server-based application that streamlines and secures your document management. The embedded Print&Follow application increases printer efficiency and speeds up the printing process: instead of sending a document to a given device, users send it to the MyQ server that all the devices in the office can access. The document can then be printed from any free device. This helps reduce printing queues and increases the overall security of documents, as the device does not release the document until the sender has logged in and selected it for printing.
When it comes to copying, scanning and faxing, MyQ offers a well-structured and easy-to-use interface as well as personalised shortcuts to the settings you use most. What’s more, MyQ keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated per project, user or department. Users can also access their personal printing account with a conventional web browser and keep an overview of their print jobs. These features help raise awareness about printing and reduce costs.
- The theft of confidential data could potentially harm my business – How can I make sure no unauthorised person can access my data?
- Finding the correct settings for scanning & faxing is time-consuming and difficult – How can I make these processes easier?
- It is hard to track all printing related costs – How can I monitor them to save money?
Your advantages with MyQ
- Authentication: Printing, copying and scanning starts only after the user has logged in at a selected device, using different authentication methods according to your security requirements.
- Secure & Easy Scan offers fast one-click operations that are easy to use and save.
- Accounting: Users can track their printing volumes and managers can better control and reduce printing costs. The tracking of prints alone can help decrease the number of printed pages.
Features & Specifications
With its well-structured and intuitive interface, MyQ simplifies all the processes you need to carry out on your MFP. As you will log in before using the device, MyQ will offer you shortcuts to your most used scanning, faxing and printing settings as well as buttons to quickly choose other options. This reduces the time used to process your documents and at the same time allows you to detect any unusual printing habits in your office. You can also complement your existing printer fleet with MyQ external terminals, enabling them to run with MyQ as if they were brand new.
- Authentication – Access the devices in one step by PIN, ID-Card or Windows Login or in a two phase authentication combination such as ID-Card and PIN.
- Security – Secure printing, data encryption and Print&Follow function ensure that your documents can only be accessed and printed by authorised people.
- Reporting – MyQ keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated by a project, user or department.
- Personalised Features – MyQ remembers your most often used settings and saves them as your default settings when you log in.
- Most important tasks can be arranged on the top level of the Kyocera Embedded Terminal's user interface
allowing "One Button" operation for nearly all your daily tasks!
- Scan to Function – One click changes the destination of your scanned documents and their metadata. You may chose between your Kyocera MyQ space, home folder, fax server, email address etc.
- Kyocera MyQ now offers most powerful scanning profiles in the market. You may arange profiles or tasks
on the MyQ Embedded Terminal user interface based on your personal preferences.
- Mobile printing – Print documents from your mobile device by simply sending an email to the MyQ server. Printed documents can be collected later by entering your credentials at the device.
MyQ Mobile Terminal
New MyQ mobile terminal application allows you to:
- Choose the device on which your selected tasks will be printed
- Unlock the panel of the machine for copying or scanning
- Have an overview of all machines on each MyQ server and their status
- Print from a favorite or already printed jobs
- Choose your favorite MyQ device on each server, so the devices will be displayed by priority
The PIN code is stored in the application, so you don't need to enter it before each session, which will certainly appreciate not only forgetful heads.
You can download the MyQ Mobile Terminal from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store to your mobile device.
For more information, please contact your local KYOCERA office.
Server HW: 2GHz, 4GB RAM
Windows Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 with all the latest updates
Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, with all the latest updates
Both 32bit a 64bit OS supported
+ Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Full Version
+ 32 Bits JAVA runtime version 8 or higher
Google Chrome 41 and higher versions (Recommended)
Mozilla Firefox 38 and higher versions (Recommended)
Internet Explorer 10 and higher versions
Microsoft Edge Older versions of browsers will not work as required. (For example, IE 8 does not support the drag and drop function.)
BLI Report 2013
★★★★★ Ease of Use
- Read the full BLI Report (970.8 kB)