From uncontrolled output to an optimized document workflow.
Having 45 outlets spread across Slovenia, the company used many different brands of printers and MFPs. There was no central monitoring. Consumable and support costs were spiralling out of control and there was no possibility of assigning output costs to internal accounts. Purchasing supplies and arranging service was complicated and inefficient. Costs per page per device were not known and there was no overview of usage per user, department or device.
- Replacement of entire device fleet with KYOCERA MFPs and KYOCERA middle-end and high-end printers.
- Installation of KYOcount to facilitate cost per click contract. Contract includes all service (even post warranty) and consumables suppy to the workplace.
- Monthly usage / cost reporting and analysis.
- Implementation of Document Workflow System with digital document capturing, Print & Copy control and accounting with MyQ.
- Total output cost transparency (per user, department and device) thanks to KYOcount.
- Single point of contact for service, maintenance and supplies for greater efficiency.
- More than 20% savings on toner costs.
- Vzajemna case study as pdf (150.5 kB)
“Since we have introduced KYOCERA devices, we managed to reduce printing and copying costs
by more than 20 percent. Now we are able to take control over print volumes. Our users‘ responses
show great satisfaction with the solution.”