Obtaining highest output quality at competitive prices.
With an output fleet that no longer matched the company’s growing reliance on digital documents, printing costs were spiralling out of control. Deloitte was looking for a solution that would increase management control over printing, streamline back office work processes, provide high-quality documents and reduce printing costs, while at the same time promoting supplier diversity and environmental responsibility.
- A detailed audit of the firm’s printing environment to chart out the requirements of the staff and show the limitations of the current environment, bringing about a detailed, company specific plan for the output environment.
- Proposal for the introduction of the new series of multifunction colour systems (7 units comprising of TASKalfa 400ci & TASKalfa 300ci), as the audit revealed that the entire business depends upon the client reports and presentation materials, making document quality the key factor in this industry.
- Proposal to introduce document accounting software to address questions of accountability and data security. The Equitrac Office Suite with an embedded license on KYOCERA MFP’s lets the control panel serve as a release station.
- Approx. 50% reduction in the number of document output devices
- 20% reduction in paper consumption
- Significantly reduced printing costs
- Optimum usage of colour MFPs
- Enhanced accountability for all documents produced
- Ensured high quality document output that meets the company’s objectives.
- Deloitte case study as pdf (190.5 kB)
“We are now able to present a consistent, high quality image to the market that is in line with our business
objectives of offering exceptional management solutions to our clients. The KYOCERA team is really motivated
to exceed customer expectations. It is indeed a profitable relationship.”