Optimized efficiency and 25% cost savings at Poland's popular bank
mBank Group in Poland offers comprehensive banking services for companies and individuals, including retail banking and financial services. With a head office in Warsaw, the bank operates through 130 multiple branch offices in Warsaw, Łódź and other locations throughout Poland.
The bank's device fleet consisted of 3,600 devices of four different brands. High device numbers were driving output costs to unacceptable levels and there was no central management of devices, maintenance or supplies. Archiving was mainly paper-based.
- Optimization of mBank Group‘s device fleet with low-TCO KYOCERA printers and MFPs, reducing device numbers from 3,600 to 1,280 and only one brand.
- Remote monitoring of device status with KYOCERA Net Admin 3.
- Consistent use of the scanning functionality of KYOCERA MFPs to share and archive information.
- Implementation of KYO capture to automate document sharing and archiving processes.
- A reduction of print costs of approximately 25% thanks to the low TCO of KYOCERA devices and the optimization of mBank‘s device fleet.
- More efficient document workflow thanks to KYOcapture and KYOCERA MFP s' scanning functionality.
- Higher level of device availability because of proactive device status monitoring with KD net Admin 3.
- Higher efficiency of device fleet administration thanks to one contact for consumables and maintenance.
- mBank Case Study as PDF (278.2 kB)
“In accordance with the analysis of authorized KYOCERA partner ARCUS S.A., after the first quarter of our cooperation we have reported a decrease in printing costs of approximately 25%. In addition, we now have full insight into device status and only one contact for maintenance and supplies, which has drastically increased the efficiency of our administration.”