KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
06 October 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 October 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions today announces a major sponsorship deal to sponsor Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017, the world’s largest gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives.
KYOCERA will have a prominent presence at five events, held in Spain, Australia, Brazil, United States and India, showcasing its customer-oriented portfolio of document solutions designed to resolve business challenges in workflow efficiency, productivity, security and cost-effective process in the digital era.
Through a combination of exhibitions, workshops and speaking sessions, KYOCERA aims to highlight the pressing trends currently facing the document solutions industry, and demonstrate how the company’s expanding and diversifying portfolio will ensure that CIOs and IT decision makers can cope with modern business demands.
Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, said: “KYOCERA is a major contributor to innovation and advancement in the IT industry, which makes our involvement with Gartner Symposium/ITxpo an ideal partnership. The events bring together the industry’s foremost leaders and analysts, and through our sponsorship we look forward to sharing with them how our innovative portfolio can help their businesses adapt and evolve for the future.”
KYOCERA will be sponsoring five Gartner Synposium/ITxpo 2017 events:
- Orlando, Florida, USA – 1-5 October, 2017
- Sao Paulo, Brazil – 23-26 October, 2017
- Gold Coast, Australia – 30 October-2 November, 2017
- Barcelona, Spain – 5-9 November, 2017
- Goa, India – 13-16 November, 2017
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
About Gartner Synposium/ITxpo 2017
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 is where the world's top CIOs and senior IT executives immerse themselves in the emerging trends shaping IT and business. Through an unparalleled confluence of Gartner analysts, industry experts, peers and solution providers, attendees will uncover new ways to approach critical challenges, make decisions with confidence and become an even more effective leader.
- KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
- Introducing KYOCERA Capture Manager – The New Scanning and Capture Software Solution for Businesses
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AMERICA APPOINTS OSCAR SANCHEZ AS NEW PRESIDENT
- KYOCERA TO BUILD THIRD PLANT AT VIETNAM SITE TO INCREASE PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- KYOCERA CONTINUES GROWTH IN DATA MANAGEMENT WITH ACQUISITION OF SOFTWARE PROVIDER ALOS
- KYOCERA MAKES PRINTING EASIER WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA