KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
06 October 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 6 October 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions today announces a major sponsorship deal to sponsor Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017, the world’s largest gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives.
KYOCERA will have a prominent presence at five events, held in Spain, Australia, Brazil, United States and India, showcasing its customer-oriented portfolio of document solutions designed to resolve business challenges in workflow efficiency, productivity, security and cost-effective process in the digital era.
Through a combination of exhibitions, workshops and speaking sessions, KYOCERA aims to highlight the pressing trends currently facing the document solutions industry, and demonstrate how the company’s expanding and diversifying portfolio will ensure that CIOs and IT decision makers can cope with modern business demands.
Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V, said: “KYOCERA is a major contributor to innovation and advancement in the IT industry, which makes our involvement with Gartner Symposium/ITxpo an ideal partnership. The events bring together the industry’s foremost leaders and analysts, and through our sponsorship we look forward to sharing with them how our innovative portfolio can help their businesses adapt and evolve for the future.”
KYOCERA will be sponsoring five Gartner Synposium/ITxpo 2017 events:
- Orlando, Florida, USA – 1-5 October, 2017
- Sao Paulo, Brazil – 23-26 October, 2017
- Gold Coast, Australia – 30 October-2 November, 2017
- Barcelona, Spain – 5-9 November, 2017
- Goa, India – 13-16 November, 2017
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
About Gartner Synposium/ITxpo 2017
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 is where the world's top CIOs and senior IT executives immerse themselves in the emerging trends shaping IT and business. Through an unparalleled confluence of Gartner analysts, industry experts, peers and solution providers, attendees will uncover new ways to approach critical challenges, make decisions with confidence and become an even more effective leader.
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes