KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
03 October 2017
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 2 October 2017: KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is pleased to announce that a new packaging material for protecting the paper feeder of its printers has won the Technical Packaging Award in the Japan Packaging Contest 2017.
Kyocera received the award for “reduction of packaging size using high-performance moulded pulp”. This is a material developed for the protection of products with external protrusions. Sections of the moulded pulp can be folded for protection so that no extra packaging parts are required, resulting in a reduction of overall packaging size. Furthermore, production times and storage requirements are reduced due to the common design of the left and right moulded pulps.
All packaging materials used in the shipment of products developed by Kyocera are internally developed and designed, receiving a high reputation at home and abroad for its excellent technology. Kyocera will further continue its efforts to reduce packaging materials and to be environmentally friendly.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
About Gartner Synposium/ITxpo 2017
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 is where the world's top CIOs and senior IT executives immerse themselves in the emerging trends shaping IT and business. Through an unparalleled confluence of Gartner analysts, industry experts, peers and solution providers, attendees will uncover new ways to approach critical challenges, make decisions with confidence and become an even more effective leader.
- KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
- Introducing KYOCERA Capture Manager – The New Scanning and Capture Software Solution for Businesses
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AMERICA APPOINTS OSCAR SANCHEZ AS NEW PRESIDENT
- KYOCERA TO BUILD THIRD PLANT AT VIETNAM SITE TO INCREASE PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- KYOCERA CONTINUES GROWTH IN DATA MANAGEMENT WITH ACQUISITION OF SOFTWARE PROVIDER ALOS
- KYOCERA MAKES PRINTING EASIER WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS
- EXCEPTIONAL RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE EARN KYOCERA SEVEN BLI 2018 WINTER PICK AWARDS
- TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA