DE HERTOGH TO LEAD KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS BELGIUM
31 March 2017
Amsterdam, 03 April 2017 – KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V., a leading document solutions company, has today announced Hendrik De Hertogh as the new General Manager of their Belgian sales company. He replaces Thierry Devresse who has led the company since April 2006.
“Mr. De Hertogh has worked for KYOCERA Document Solutions Belgium since 2009 as Sales Director and has impeccable knowledge of the industry. He is well respected within the business and has fostered strong relationships with Kyocera’s channel partners and direct customers. I have full confidence in his ability to further innovate Kyocera’s business as the leading information and document management provider in this region,” comments Takahiro Sato, President of KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V.
“I am delighted about this new and challenging opportunity,” comments De Hertogh. “Respecting Kyocera’s company philosophy, in which the growth and well-being of the employees are crucial, I intend to further strengthen the relationships with our channel partners, agents and customers. The focus on the integration of total document solutions for the benefit of our customers will guide us in establishing the company’s market position and increase its growth.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2016, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.48 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.1 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes