Latest Mono MFP series to enrich enterprise workspaces
04 November 2016
The latest ECOSYS Mono MFP has been launched by KYOCERA Document Solutions – a leading global document solutions company. The ECOSYS M2640idw MFP series aim to enrich the lives of all small and medium workgroup users, with Wifi connectivity as standard, and a variety of feature enhancements including the HyPAS platform for embedded document solutions
Offering innovative toner technology, reliable long-life components and unrivalled low cost per page; the products embrace the typical features and quality associated with the ECOSYS product range. The ECOSYS M2640idw series offers a high printing resolution of 1200 dpi which provides sharp printing quality for professional looking documents and detailed images.
These compact black and white MFP’s are designed for small-to-medium enterprises. Offering high-level network integration and security functionality, they are also suited to integration within a corporate network infrastructure and can be shared amongst multiple users. This makes it perfect for small to medium workgroups who require fast scanning/copying and sharp printouts, fax, all-round office functionality and security on a professional level.
The high-productivity of the devices in terms of fast processor, print/scan speeds and quick wake-up make them suitable also for more demanding users, who print more complex and heavier print jobs. Furthermore dual scan processor at the 40 ppm MFPs can properly support digitalization tasks.
This is the first KYOCERA A4 B/W series which offers Wi-Fi integration as standard, along with support for all current mobile printing applications including Apple AirPrint®, Mopria and Google Cloud Print. The series includes the Kyocera Mobile Print app for mobile scanning and advanced print jobs.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2016, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- KYOCERA EXPANSION INTO ICT SECTOR BROADENED WITH ANNODATA ACQUISITION
- CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA TASKALFA 3252CI HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY BUYERS LABORATORY
- Latest Mono MFP series to enrich enterprise workspaces
- LATEST MFP AND PRINTER SERIES TO ENRICH SMART OFFICE WORKSPACES
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS NAMED A "MAJOR PLAYER" IN IDC MARKETSCAPE: WORLDWIDE DOCUMENT WORKFLOW SERVICES 2016
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc Sponsors Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2016 in Five Countries Around the World