KYOCERA CONTINUES ITS SPONSORSHIP OF THE INTERNATIONAL ICE HOCKEY FEDERATION'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
03 May 2016
KYOCERA Document Solutions, one of the leading document solution companies, continues to support the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) in 2016. Kyocera will remain an official sponsor of the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship and continue as the tournament's exclusive partner for printing and copying equipment.
For the past six years, sponsorship of ice hockey's top international event has been an important part of Kyocera’s marketing strategy. "This exciting partnership emphasizes our ability to produce outstanding performance and our ambition to achieve excellent results every time," said Pascal Seifert, General Manager of European Marketing at KYOCERA Document Solutions. "With over half a million pages printed and copied during a typical World Championship, we have an ideal opportunity to demonstrate the capabilities of our document imaging devices and the value of our reliability."
Reflecting on the history of this successful partnership, Martin Zöllner, IT Director of the IIHF recounted his experience with Kyocera. "When we first looked at printing devices, our priority was to work with a company that could offer fast, stable products and service. We have been very impressed with KYOCERA products. As you can imagine, results need to be announced immediately, so speed, reliability and accuracy are critical. We have been so impressed that our Head Office will use only KYOCERA products going forward. We travel around the world with the Championship, so ease of use in each local language is important. We are fortunate that Kyocera continue to work with us and provide us with outstanding products and support."
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2015, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.52 trillion yen (approx. USD12.7 billion).
For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL GARTNER EVENT SPONSORSHIP
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes