CRN CHANNEL CHAMPION 2016: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS GERMANY WINS TWO AWARDS
05 December 2016
Subscribers of the reknown Computer Reseller News (CRN) made their choice in the annual Channel Champion Competition. KYOCERA Document Solutions scored twice, winning the coveted crystal star in two categories.
More than 2.500 readers voted KYOCERA as „best brand in Printers & MFP 2016“. Thomas Kalusa, Senior Sales Representative Distribution Channel Germany, received the honor on behalf of KDDE, believing that quality and completeness of the KYOCERA portfolio was key to this success.
The title “Channel Champion 2016” was awarded to the incumbent: Dietmar Nick successfully managed to defend his 2015 title. KDDE´s Senior Director and Deputy CEO felt vindicated by the voting and believes rewards the indirect channel approach over the last 30 years: “Channel Strategy is no flash in the pan but lives on consistency. Our partners have been and always will be key element of our sales philosophy. Of course this applies to our new unit DMS/ ECM business, as well.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31, 2016, Kyocera Corporation's net sales totalled 1.47 trillion yen (approx. USD 13.3 billion). For more information, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- KYOCERA FOUNDER DR INAMORI OPENS KYOTO PRIZE AT OXFORD WITH PROFOUND EXPLORATION OF SOCIETY TODAY
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- KYOCERA CROWNED GERMANY’S TOP PRINTING SUPPLIER IN NATIONAL SURVEY OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
- KYOCERA Workflow Manager Launched to Enhance Business-Critical Document Processes
- KYOCERA: CHANGE WITH CONTINUITY
- DE HERTOGH TO LEAD KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS BELGIUM