Kyocera Document Solutions INC appoints Takashi Kuki as president
01 April 2015
Kyocera Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, is pleased to announce the appointment of Takashi Kuki as President. He succeeds Katsumi Komaguchi who will now take the role of Vice Chairman, Kyocera Document Solutions, Inc. Takashi Kuki brings a wealth of experience spanning 33 years, and has worked in various senior roles across the Kyocera group.
In recent years, Kyocera has responded to the changing business environment, which sees their customers becoming more global and diversified, with an evolutionary strategy that is moulding it into a true solutions company offering a streamlined approach combining hardware, software and services. Kyocera has excelled in trying to enhance customers’ productivity, reduce their operating costs and simplify their day-to-day activities.
Takashi Kuki started his Kyocera journey at Kyoto Ceramic Co Ltd in 1982. In October 1986, his first international experience came with a move to the US to become Assistant to the President at Kyocera Electronics, Inc. He returned to Japan in 2002 to become General Manager of Kyocera Mita Corporation before travelling again in 2004; this time moving to Europe where he held various Executive Officer and Director roles in Kyocera Mita Europe. In 2011, he joined the Kyocera board on his return to Japan.
In his management message Takashi Kuki discussed key areas that have made Kyocera a major player in the document solutions arena. He talked about environmental focus and the unique long life components for which Kyocera has become renowned, and Kyocera’s unique approach to partnerships across the globe, preferring to take a strategy that promotes a desire to grow with partners based on their specific business needs.
About Kyocera Document Solutions
Kyocera Document Solutions headquartered in Osaka, Japan is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products and printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability, less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
The Kyocera Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimize and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment. Kyocera Document Solutions is a core company of Kyocera Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- KYOCERA steps up expansion strategy with Czech acquisition
- Introducing KYOCERA Capture Manager – The New Scanning and Capture Software Solution for Businesses
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AMERICA APPOINTS OSCAR SANCHEZ AS NEW PRESIDENT
- KYOCERA TO BUILD THIRD PLANT AT VIETNAM SITE TO INCREASE PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- KYOCERA CONTINUES GROWTH IN DATA MANAGEMENT WITH ACQUISITION OF SOFTWARE PROVIDER ALOS
- KYOCERA MAKES PRINTING EASIER WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- KYOCERA’S ECOLOGY COMMITMENT LEADS TO GREEN DESIGNATION OF 99% OF PRODUCTS