KYOCERA's Environmental Charter
In manufacturing, various factors can lead to loss.However, this loss can be reduced to at or near zero through total awareness of all parties involved. Through our comprehensive approach to "visibility," KYOCERA Document Solutions publicly shares all problem spots and issues with every employee. This approach utilizes the awareness of each individual to minimize loss. All employees develop careful eyes for strictly checking each individual part, helping to achieve loss reduction. Multiple measures are taken to ensure product quality, including issuing acknowledgments even if a single potentially fatal defect is reported during the month. These are just some of the ways we evaluate our stance toward comprehensive product quality throughout the company.
ISO 14001 Information
KYOCERA Document Solutions has achieved ISO 14001:2004, the international standard for environmental management systems. This highlights KYOCERA's commitment to a sustainable environmental management strategy.
ISO 14001:2004 environmental management standards exist to help organizations:
- Minimize negative environmental impact of their processses (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land)
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmental requirements on a international basis
- Drive a process of continuous improvement
KYOCERA strives to certify all of its manufacturing plants and non-manufacturing facilities throughout the world to the ISO 14001:2004 standard. KYOCERA is committed to:
- Reduce our energy and material consumption by reusing components and recycling where possible
- Reduce the environmental impact associated with our products and activities
- Comply with applicable local, state and federal regulatory requirements
- Periodically review the objectives and targets of our environmental management system to reduce waste and the consumption of materials, energy and resources
- Continually improve our performance strategy to prevent pollution whenever possible
- Communicate and train our employees, and those who work directly on our behalf, to carry out our environmental policies
- Make our Environmental Policy available to the public
ISO 14001:2004 certification emphasises the importance of environmental responsibility, customer focus, a process approach and improved supply chain management from an environmental perspective.
KYOCERA Document Solutions offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and Multifunctions